Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/10/04 19:06:43 UTC

IGNITE-3722 Cached in a file text must be written with UTF-8 charset, not default

Hi,

I have raised PR[1] for the following jira ticket[2].

Please review and let me know if any changes required.

Regards,

Saikat

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1144

Re: IGNITE-3722 Cached in a file text must be written with UTF-8 charset, not default

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Semen !!!

Regards
Saikat