Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by George Schamal <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/11 04:43:13 UTC

TDK 2.3

I'm a new turbine user.
I want to use TDK but I can't get the TDK 2.3.
The link pointed at the tdk-how-to
(http://www.kiasoft.com/~painter/tdk-2.3_01.tgz )is
not available.
I tried to search google but I can't find any release.
Could you please point me where I can download TDK 2.3
(an unofficial one is ok as long as it is working)
Thank you

Regards,

George

Re: TDK 2.3

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
http://www.apache.org/~painter/tdk-2.3_01.tgz

--
Thank you,

Jeffery Painter
President
Kiasoft, Inc.                       (919) 321-0378
    2431 Reunion Meadows Lane
    Apex, NC 27539

- --
painter@kiasoft.com                     http://kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC

RE: TDK 2.3

Posted by David Demner <tu...@demner.com>.
Hi George,

If you are new to Turbine, you might want to start with the META (Maven
Environment for Turbine Applications) at
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/meta/index.html.  The META replaces the
TDK.

Good luck,

David