Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@pobox.com> on 1998/06/17 21:03:15 UTC

Re: cvs commit: modperl-site index.html

Thanks Ask!
One more step is need to update the actually site:

% cd /export/pub/apache/perl && cvs update -dP

I've been thinking the "news & tidbits" should be broken out into it's
own page, with dated items sorted by most recent.  If you'd like to
take that on, feel free :-)

-Doug

Re: cvs commit: modperl-site index.html

Posted by Ask Bjorn Hansen <as...@netcetera.dk>.
On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> Thanks Ask!
> One more step is need to update the actually site:
>
> % cd /export/pub/apache/perl && cvs update -dP

Geeeh.. I forgot that again.  I put a script on taz now so I can just 'ssh
taz ./updatemodperlsite.sh' in the future. :)

> I've been thinking the "news & tidbits" should be broken out into it's
> own page, with dated items sorted by most recent.  If you'd like to
> take that on, feel free :-)

Sure, I'll look at it when I get some time.

ask

ask bjoern hansen - Netcetera - Finsensvej 80 - DK-2000 Frederiksberg
tlf 38 88 32 22 / 40 44 58 66 / 38 88 20 38 ext 341 - Fax 38 88 30 38
Webdesign, Webhotel, Mailhotel, UUCP & more! http://www.netcetera.dk/