Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Michael K." <mi...@yahoo.de> on 2002/06/13 13:32:38 UTC

How can I get rid of tomcat's redirect to its own ip address?

We want to use a reverse proxy server (relay server) to shield the actual IIS/Tomcat server from direct internet access (-> two physical server, one for reverse proxy and the other for IIS/Tomcat).

But the IIS/Tomcat redirects requests to its own ip, which is not accessible through the internet.
How can I get rid of tomcat's redirect to its own ip address?
All traffic should go over the reverse proxy server. if i just access a html page in a pure IIS directory, the forward does not take place, so the problem has to be related to the tomcat.

thx, michael

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de.
Kreative Köpfe gesucht! Machen Sie mit beim Yahoo! SMS Literatur Wettbewerb und gewinnen Sie tolle Preise -  http://smswettbewerb.yahoo.de.