Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Senthilrajan VS <rs...@freescale.com> on 2005/07/18 12:49:08 UTC

URL Encoding

Hi All,

I am calling the action directly using the hyper link, for example /sample.do?table=test. The values for this action is generated dynamically. I want to Encode this URL. Is there any way to encode this URL.

Thanks & Regards,
SenthilRajan VS

Re: URL Encoding

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at the html:link tag?
(http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#link)

paramName="someBeanWhoseValueIsTest">Link text</html:link>

Re: URL Encoding

Posted by Yoge <yo...@gmail.com>.
Use  java.net.URLEncoder.encode method.

--