Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Govind Kamat <gk...@cloudera.com> on 2016/09/22 23:42:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] YCSB 0.11.0 released

On behalf of the development community, I'm pleased to announce the
release of YCSB version 0.11.0.

Highlights:
* Support for ArangoDB.  This is a new binding.
* Update to Apache Geode (incubating) to improve memory footprint.
* "couchbase" client deprecated in favor of "couchbase2".
* Capability to specify TTL for Couchbase2.
* Various Elasticsearch improvements.
* Kudu binding updated for version 0.9.0.
* Fix for issue with hdrhistogram+raw.
* Performance optimizations for BasicDB and RandomByteIterator.

Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:
https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/tag/0.11.0

This release covers changes since the beginning of July.

Govind

Re: [ANNOUNCE] YCSB 0.11.0 released

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, what is YCSB? The email does not say, the link does not say.

Solr connection is not exception except to say that this release has
not changed it and so - whatever the YCSB is - this specific update
not really relevant to announce to the Solr community.

Perhaps you meant to send that to the ElasticSearch list instead? At
least that's mentioned in the release notes :-)

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/