Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/03/12 13:12:02 UTC

usage of preserveCData with archetypes

Hi all,
I would like the archetype goal create-from-project to replace ALL
occurences of my artifactId in my multi-module project.
Without -DpreserveCData=true, some occurences are not replaced (in pom
comments or in cxf-codegen-plugin configuration).
With -DpreserveCData=true, these occurences are successfully replaced, but
others are not, especially those in my own dependencies. The symptom is very
similar to what is described in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-87
by Brian Fox.
I'm using maven 2.2.1 and archetype plugin 2.0-alpha-4.

How could  I solve this problem ?
Regards,
Bernard