Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ada Harden <dc...@websitespoetry.com> on 2007/08/10 20:05:20 UTC

The corpora cavernosa are the two bodies of erectile tissue on each side of the penis.

We offer a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied with the results of MegaDik, you have nothing to lose, just a lot to gain! Package and bottles are made to be discreet , also the billing is discrete for our customers privacy.http://maebhart.comWomen view men with a larger penis size as being more sexually attractive and sexually capable. An overall larger penis size also means a larger surface area, which stimulates more nerve endings, resulting in a more pleasurable experience for both you and your partner. A larger and more muscular penis is also more of a natural, visual turn on for women.