Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/22 04:37:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Fwd: Server Problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dh...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 8:17 PM
Subject: Server Problem
To: users@httpd.apache.org

I just installed [first time] WordPress 4.3.1, but I was facing the
problem with it so I downgraded and installed 4.2.5 and facing same
problem.

Problem: index.php is not loading, I clicked on link and also write in
url but still not working

I uninstalled and then later I reinstalled and tried again but facing
same problem.

After some google, I also tried other options as suggested on other websites.

Remember, index.php on other directories are working fine.
Edit .htaccess
Change Theme
Restarted Apache and Mysql
but didn't work. Themes are also not showing Live Preview
But Dashboard is running

Please Help

My pc, I am not working on Xampp or Wampp. I have running Mysql and
workbench Apache as binary and then manually installed php
Thanks

I also checked error.log it showing that error

[Fri Nov 20 18:08:16.599079 2015] [authz_core:error] [pid 6188:tid
868] [client ::1:58552]
AH01630: client denied by server configuration:
B:/server/Apache/Apache24/htdocs/KayD/.htaccess,
referer: http://localhost/kayd/

Document Root B:\server\Apache\Apache24\htdocs\KayD

I checked again http://localhost/KayD/index.php still has a problem
but http://localhost/KayD/index.php/2015/11/20/hello-world/ is working

What going on here?

Re: [users@httpd] Fwd: Server Problem

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
When you ask a question on a user discussion list, you need to be patient.
No one on this list is being paid to answer your questions - if you must
have your question answered in a particular amount of time, you should
probably find a consultant who you can pay to help you.

Disclaimer about WordPress: This is a list for Apache HTTPD server. While
some people here may know something about Wordpress, you may also need to
find a Wordpress-specific support forum or QA site to fully answer your
question.
Disclaimer #2 about WordPress: Before you make any mod_rewrite changes, you
must disable fancy permalinks in the Wordpress admin or you may lock
yourself out of your site. Specifically, your post links should look like "
http://site.example/folder/index.php?p=##" or "
http://site.example/folder/?p=##". You can turn on fancy permalinks again
after you make the changes in the HTTPD configuration.

For mod_rewrite to work in the .htaccess file, HTTPD needs to know that it
is allowed to use the configuration from that file.
It does this using the AllowOverride directive.

If you look at the documentation for mod_rewrite (
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_rewrite.html), you will see that
each directive says which override it needs: for mod_rewrite, you need
Override FileInfo.
In your config, you would replace the text "AllowOverride None" on line 232
of httpd.conf with "AllowOverride FileInfo".

I would also remove the lines "<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>" and "</IfModule>"
from your .htaccess. Those lines prevent the rewrite rules from being read
by the server if the rewrite module is not loaded. You know that you should
have mod_rewrite enabled and you probably want the server to give you an
error if the module is not loaded rather than have it fail some other way.

- Y

Posted by KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dh...@gmail.com>.
is nobody knows about it?

Posted by KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.

Posted by KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.

Posted by KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.

Posted by Curtis Maurand <cu...@maurand.com>.
Make sure php is enabled on the server.  It sounds like it is not.

--
Curtis Maurand
curtis@maurand.com <ma...@maurand.com>

Re: [users@httpd] Fwd: Server Problem

Posted by Jim Paniagua <ji...@gmail.com>.
sorry i have been getting attacked here once again .. the attack started
when my browsers cert. was expirred .. so from that point he took over ..
this has been going on for 15 + years now with me losing many computers on
the way .. i needed to go to the extreme this time to almost destroy my
computer to have a little piece of mind so i can begin looking for better
work then i have now .. once again .. thank you for patience ..

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 7:37 PM, KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <