Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2009/11/03 23:38:06 UTC

horray - snapshots are back again, but ....

... viewvc is gone now :(  hope we can restore that soon ....

also I would like to remind that some snapshot branches need changed, or
otherwise they are still useless:
http://svn.apache.org/snapshots/?F=0

-- apr-1.0.x
-- apr-iconv-1.0.x
-- apr-util-1.0.x
-- apr-util

++ apr-iconv-1.2.x
++ apr-1.3.x
++ apr-util-1.3.x
++ apr-1.4.x
++ apr-util-1.4.x
++ httpd-2.2.x
++ mod_jk
++ mod_ftp
++ mod_cgid

not sure about the docs, but probably also:
++ httpd-docs-2.2

Gün.

Re: horray - snapshots are back again, but ....

Posted by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeff,
Jeff Trawick schrieb:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/
that's what I used all the time - but when I posted this didnt work, nor
was a link displayed at http://svn.apache.org/ - now its there again ...

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Tony,
> Tony Stevenson schrieb:
>> I'm sorry, I dont understand what you want us to do. viewcv is working,
>> I just used it now.
> huh? well, I used normally:
> http://svn.apache.org/
> where there was a viewvc link; now only snapshots show up there. Can you
> then please give me your working link?

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/

(not a new requirement)

Re: horray - snapshots are back again, but ....

Posted by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org>.
Hi Tony,
Tony Stevenson schrieb:
> I'm sorry, I dont understand what you want us to do. viewcv is working,
> I just used it now.
huh? well, I used normally:
http://svn.apache.org/
where there was a viewvc link; now only snapshots show up there. Can you
then please give me your working link?

> As for the rest of your mail, you may need to explain it better.
well, very simple: what I listed below with -- are branches which are no
longer maintained, thus useless, while other branches marked with ++
which we *do* maintain are missing; as a sample see here the branches
I'm interested in (and most likely anyone else who uses snaps):
http://svwe20.itex.at/snapshots/
see also the file repositories.txt inside the tar.gz which I did send to
you directly.

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
I'm sorry, I dont understand what you want us to do. viewcv is
working, I just used it now.
As for the rest of your mail, you may need to explain it better.

Tony

On 3 Nov 2009, at 14:38, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> ... viewvc is gone now :(  hope we can restore that soon ....
>
> also I would like to remind that some snapshot branches need
> changed, or
> otherwise they are still useless:
> http://svn.apache.org/snapshots/?F=0
>
> -- apr-1.0.x
> -- apr-iconv-1.0.x
> -- apr-util-1.0.x
> -- apr-util
>
> ++ apr-iconv-1.2.x
> ++ apr-1.3.x
> ++ apr-util-1.3.x
> ++ apr-1.4.x
> ++ apr-util-1.4.x
> ++ httpd-2.2.x
> ++ mod_jk
> ++ mod_ftp
> ++ mod_cgid
>
> not sure about the docs, but probably also:
> ++ httpd-docs-2.2
>
> Gün.

Cheers,
Tony