Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by SHUANG SU <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/20 17:12:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3)

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the release of Apache ECharts
(incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3).

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/5.0.0-rc.3/

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/KEYS

The Git commit for this release is:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-echarts.git;a=commit;h=de46c55

The Release Note is available in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/5.0.0-rc.3/RELEASE_NOTE.txt

Build Guide:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/blob/5.0.0-rc.3/README.md#build

Doc for 5.0.0-rc.3:
https://echarts.apache.org/next/en/option.html

Examples for 5.0.0-rc.3:
https://echarts.apache.org/next/examples/en/index.html

Please vote on releasing this package as:
Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3)
by "2020-11-23T18:10:56.066Z".

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.

A checklist for reference:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

--------------------------

Thanks,
------------------------------
 Su Shuang (100pah)
------------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3)

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- The release file is in the right location

- Signature and hash are correct.

- Can build from source.

- Can run examples with the release.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:26 PM Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> I checked as follows,
>
>   - The release files are in the correct location.
>   - `incubating` is in the name.
>   - The digital signature and hashes are correct.
>   - DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE files exist and the text of each of
> them is correct.
>   - NOTICE year is correct.
>   - Can build successfully from source and the instruction is clear.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 2020/11/20 17:12:28, SHUANG SU <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am pleased to be calling this vote for the release of Apache ECharts
> > (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3).
> >
> > The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/5.0.0-rc.3/
> >
> > The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/KEYS
> >
> > The Git commit for this release is:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-echarts.git;a=commit;h=de46c55
> >
> > The Release Note is available in:
> >
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/echarts/5.0.0-rc.3/RELEASE_NOTE.txt
> >
> > Build Guide:
> >
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/blob/5.0.0-rc.3/README.md#build
> >
> > Doc for 5.0.0-rc.3:
> > https://echarts.apache.org/next/en/option.html
> >
> > Examples for 5.0.0-rc.3:
> > https://echarts.apache.org/next/examples/en/index.html
> >

> > Please vote on releasing this package as:
> > Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3)
> > by "2020-11-23T18:10:56.066Z".
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release this package
> > [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object
> >
> > Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
> > feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.
> >
> > A checklist for reference:
> >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
> >
> > --------------------------
> >

> > Thanks,

Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 5.0.0 (release candidate 3)

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

5.0.0-rc.3 tested with Apache Superset master branch and all existing ECharts charts + forthcoming annotation features work as expected. Great work team!

+1 (non-binding)

Ville

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Incubating in name, Signature, Checksum, DISCLAIMER, NOTICE, LICENSE, Rat Check All Good.

+1 (IPMC binding)

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Quill Qian <qu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Checked:
- Release file path in correct location
- Hashes match
- DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE files exist with incubator wording
properly used
- Can build successfully from source

Best regards
------