Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Alexander Zimmer <al...@unycom.com> on 2007/10/22 16:31:55 UTC

AW: generated SQL criteria using date comparison does not work with MaxDB: {ts XXX} instead of {d XXX}

The Torque XML definition is DATE, thus correct.

I think you are on the right track with your assumption that the MaxDB adaptor is falling short of excellence. I will try to check out the test suite against my MaxDB and let you know ...

Cheers,
Alex

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,
Alexander Zimmer

Unycom Information Technology Services GmbH
Solutions for Intellectual Property Management
Schmiedlstraße 1 / III, 8042 Graz / Austria
Tel.:    +43 316 81 88 28 - 448
Fax:    +43 316 81 88 28 - 938
E-Mail:   alexander.zimmer@unycom.com
Web:   www.unycom.com
UID Nr.: ATU 50837803; Firmenbuch Nr: FN 203321b / LG Graz