Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by TheFarmer <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2011/05/11 22:09:09 UTC

Re: Master-Slave Failure with ActiveMQ 5.4.1 & JBoss 5.1

I get hundreds of these exceptions on the master and slave and I'm not even
sending any messages.  They tend to come in groups where each exception is
separated by about 20-60 secs and the groups start and end at random times
(ie no client activity) and last for an hour or two.

I also get these exceptions when a message comes in to the master as the
original post explains.  In this case only a few of them.