Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 10:14:40 UTC

Re: Implementing AuthorizationMap

There's not much documentation about that.
The AuthorizationMap is a simple interface that only contains one method, see
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/core/servicemix-core/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/jbi/security/acl/AuthorizationMap.java

You simply need to return a list of GroupPrincipal authorized to
access the given endpoint / operation.   Note that there is a special
instance of GroupPrincipal to indicate all the groups
(GroupPrincipal.ANY).

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 6:57 PM, javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there any detailed documentation (or example) that shows how to implement
> and use AuthorizationMap. I have been to the ServiceMix Security Features
> page and wanted to get more detailed information. Any help will be
> appreciated.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/