Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by KetanNale <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/17 09:15:41 UTC

Getting Started

Hi All,

I am new to portlets. I want to develop portal for my site.
I downloaded Pluto 2.0 source and built but
as per guided on home site
http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal didnt started....

can anyone help me how to start with pluto...

cheers,

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Pavel <pa...@gmail.com>.
Something obviously went wrong... but you'll need to provide more clues for
anyone to be able to help you... any exceptions anywhere?

Pavel