Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Simpson, Jeff" <js...@ifinance.com> on 2001/05/16 22:45:24 UTC

Digest of this list

IS there any way to get a daily digest of this list?

Jeffrey V. Simpson
Vice President of Engineering
iFINANCE
Phone: 202.833.4949
Fax: 202.833.3819

Re: Digest of this list

Posted by "Michael J. Hudson" <mh...@blueprinttech.com>.
I'd be curious about this as well.  When I initially joined, I got
an email back from the server saying that there WAS a digest version.
I then tried to sign up for that... only to get no digest.

so, now... I run a filter that throws it all into one folder... but
I'd rather have one digest in my INBOX that allows me to look over
all the commments made in one day in one concise manner... instead of
continually checking things in the SOAP folder.

So... yes... if there is a way to turn on the digest options, I'd
be one who would very much like that!

-------------------------------------
Michael J. Hudson
Software/Framework Engineer
mhudson@blueprinttech.com

cell-phone: 703.362.8039
voice-mail: 703.827.0638 ext. 4786
fax: 703.734.0987

Blueprint Technologies
"Great software starts with great architecture"
http://www.blueprinttech.com

Re: Digest of this list