Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Gustavo Oliveira <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 17:02:34 UTC

ORM for Apache Phoenix

I have investigated about ORM tools that lets  "write / access" java
objects in Hbase.
I know Kundera and DataNucleus but the ideia was to use the power of
Phoenix.

What is your opinion? Has anyone ever tested, use or design phase?
Thank you for your help.

Re: ORM for Apache Phoenix

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at https://github.com/eHarmony/pho
It is specifically built for Phoenix/HBase.

HTH,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,