Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sean Farrell <dr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/30 07:15:46 UTC

Mahout documentation

Hi,

I'm new to Mahout and am currently coming to grips with the various
algorithms. Is there a repository somewhere of documentation that explains
what each of the parameters in each of the algorithms does? I know there is
a basic helpfile for each task, but I'm looking for something a bit more in
depth. For example, I'm trying to work out what setting the partial
implementation (i.e. -p) flag does in the buildforest task.

Thanks,

Sean