Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by J Mohamed Zahoor <za...@indix.com> on 2013/03/26 09:49:48 UTC

Accessing multicore setup using solrj

Hi I am having a multi core setup with 2 core "core0" and core1".
How do i insert doc in core 1?

I am using as below.

 searchServer = new CloudSolrServer(zooQourumUrl);
 searchServer.setDefaultCollection("core1");
 searchServer.connect();

and i get "No live solr servers" exception.
But i could see both the cores in UI up and running.

am i missing something.?

./zahoor

Re: Accessing multicore setup using solrj

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Are you using SolrCloud mode?

- Mark