Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Gibbons <cg...@solutionstream.com> on 2007/03/06 15:17:45 UTC

Problem with

I'm having some issues using the <tr:panelRadio> tag.  The main problem
is it doesn't work, when I use it, everything is laid out fine on the
page, but when I click the control it doesn't switch the content, also
there is a warning displayed:

WARNING: No PPR-capable id found for elements of
CorePanelRadio[UIXFacesBeanImpl, id=test]. This component has not
written-out an id attribute.

I'm not sure what this means, I've set an ID on every one of my
components and it still gives that warning.  Here is the code for my
page if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, I am very
close to just scraping using Trinidad altogether it has some neat
features, but I'm having a nightmare of a time trying to get it to work
correctly.

<ui:composition id="composition"

      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"

      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"

      xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"

      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"

      xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad">

      <f:loadBundle id="bundle" var="text"
basename="#{baseBean.bundleName}" />

      <ui:debug id="debug" hotkey="d" />

<f:view id="view" >

label="#{text.sumbit_method}" >

text="#{text.uploaded_resume}" >

value="value1" />

text="#{text.pasted_resume}" >

value="value2" />

</f:view>

</ui:composition>

Re: Problem with

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
The warning has nothing to do with not setting "id"s.  It means
that the HTML generated by panelRadio is missing an "id" where
it needs to have one.  So the DHTML can't do its thing.  That's
a pretty bad bug in that component.

Could you swap in panelTabbed for now?  I'll have a quick look
at panelRadio and see what I can find.

-- Adam