Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 04:54:06 UTC

Whatever happened to Hivemind 1.1.2 release?

I was following up on 1.1.2 release and found that it was discussed as early
as almost a year ago and a binding vote to release it was made last
November. But then, it looked like nobody just did the actual release. The
functionality I was looking for is the ExceptionPresenter pipeline (as
presented by James at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tapestry-dev/200606.mbox/%3C000a01c6906b$6ba3b8b0$6601a8c0@CARMANI9300%3E),
which I think is a very good idea. Now, I suppose I can contribute my own
ExceptionPresenter just to reverse the order of parameters and then
implement my own strategy-based service in 1.1.1, but it's ugly. Any chance
any of the committers could push the release through?

Kalle