Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ciro Mondueri <cm...@adinet.com.uy> on 2003/05/08 18:54:45 UTC

Flow documentation

I am looking for the documentation of Flow and I can't find it
anywhere. What I would like is a reference with all the available
functions in Flow and XMLForm + Flow.  Any ideas?

Now I am using the source code as a reference, but it's not very
comfortable to use.

Thanks,

Ciro Mondueri.

Re: Flow documentation

Posted by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com>.
On Thu, 8 May 2003, Ciro Mondueri wrote:

> I am looking for the documentation of Flow and I can't find it
> anywhere. What I would like is a reference with all the available
> functions in Flow and XMLForm + Flow.  Any ideas?
>
> Now I am using the source code as a reference, but it's not very
> comfortable to use.

Hi Ciro,

For starteds, check out the following page on the Wiki, it should give you
a good base to work from:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GettingStartedWithFlow

As far as other reference, check the Flow samples, as well as the
"Petstore" sample swhich also makes extensive use of the flow.

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567

Re: Flow documentation

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
It's not yet fully documented because it's not yet fully decided on.

Check out the wiki and the flow idl docs too, but the source and
samples are your best bets.  If you're using flow at this point,
I'd _highly_ recommend monitoring the dev list for discussions
related to the API as it may yet evolve and leave you with a lot
of code to rewrite.

Don't forget to go over the petstore sample in the scratchpad samples
area for more good examples of using flow.

HTH,
Geoff