Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/13 23:43:39 UTC

[heads up] rearranging wsm/src -- was: Re: changes in wsm

  I'm about to start re-arranging the src/wsm/* directories so that
we've got this structure:

  wsm/src/
            api/
            core/
            axis/

where the dependencies are axis -> core -> api.  This isn't quite the
end of the restructuring -- we probably need a beehive-wsm-ant.jar a
la axis-ant.jar, but I'm not working on that yet.

  Should be done by tomorrow.  Let me know if anyone has concerns about this.

Thanks!

Eddie