Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Entropy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/15 16:11:15 UTC

Wicket-jquery-ui question

We recently added wicket-jquery-ui MessageDialog
(http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/dialog/MessageDialogPage;jsessionid=666ECDD526710BAC40AC4EBBFCC7F4F1?0)
to our app.  But the demo renders the buttons like so:

&gt;button class="ui-button ui-corner-all ui-widget" id="btn04"
type="button"&lt;

But when we use it in our app, there is no class set.  Also, the demo starts
with the focus on the Ok button.  In ours, the user has to initiate an extra
tab before the focus is on the button.

The demo code doesn't seem to be adding it explicitly, and our use of it
seems pretty mundane.

		msgDialog = new MessageDialog("exitConfirmDirty", "Unsaved Changes",
DIRTY_MESSAGE, DialogButtons.YES_NO, DialogIcon.WARN) {

					@Override
					protected Component newLabel(String id, IModel<String> model) {
						return super.newLabel(id, new Model<String>(currentMessage));
					}

					@Override
					public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target, DialogButton
buttonPressed) {
						if (buttonPressed.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("Yes")) {
							doAction(target);
						}
					}
		};

And the button event that opens the dialog looks like:

this.msgDialog.open(target);

Anyone have any idea why i am getting different behavior than the demo?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Wicket-jquery-ui question

Posted by Sebastien Briquet <sb...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If the dialog is instantiated in a lazy loading panel, maybe the issue
could be something like:
http://blog.nemikor.com/2009/04/08/basic-usage-of-the-jquery-ui-dialog/

But this kind of behavior is normally fixed in wickte-jquery-ui. But my
guess is that it's somehow related to the event binding...

Please have a look at the generated javascript in your page and try to
isolate the defect...

Thanks,
Sebastien

Re: Wicket-jquery-ui question

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Actually you can have any build system in your project
Quckstart can help to

1) show isolated issue
2) it is lightweight
3) there are chances you will find the problem in your code while
creating quickstart
4) we can run and debug quickstart and provide you with some "real" help

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 06:14, Entropy <bl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is that my project isn't allowed to use Maven (long story with
> many arguments).  As i understand it, the quickstarts require Maven.
>
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Wicket-jquery-ui question

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Can you share simple quickstart demonstrating the problem?