Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Nicolò Toscani <to...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/07 07:04:24 UTC

Scraper and Connection Pool info

Hi,

for a plant here in Italy I'm porting a gateway written in .NET to PLC4x to start using it.

After some tests in the office I have some questions about it.

In the previous project I used QUARTZ scheduler to have the read requests from the different machines in the field on the same TIMESTAMP and at a fixed time on the machine clock.
(e.g. 08:00:00, 08:01:00, 08:02:00 ... )

Is it possible to use the Scraper tool to reach the same goal?

Also, can you suggest me some reference projects (repository/articles/documentation) to use as templates for connection management in case of loss and reconnection (e.g. using connection pool)?

Thanks

Nicolò