Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/06/22 15:22:12 UTC

[vote] New committer

I'd like to propose

    Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>

as new committer for the Cocoon project.

Berin recently volunteered to cleanup the Cocoon2 branch and synchronize
it with the Avalon project. He already received commit access on the
Avalon project as well.

I believe Berin showed both the skills and the attitude and they match
our development model very much, he is also doing this partially for his
day-job so it should give him the time to keep going.

As a plus, he volunteered to write documentation for the Avalon classes
as well as to keep up with synchronization between the two projects.

My +1 is obvious, let's hear your votes.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'd like to propose
>
>     Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>
>
> as new committer for the Cocoon project.

Enthusiastic +1 here

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Mark Washeim <es...@canuck.com>.
on 22/6/00 3:55 pm, Paul Russell at paul@luminas.co.uk wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 03:22:12PM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> I'd like to propose
>>
>> Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>
>>
>> as new committer for the Cocoon project.
>
> Yep. +1 for that.

+1

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'

Evan S. Connell

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 03:22:12PM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I'd like to propose
>
>     Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>
>
> as new committer for the Cocoon project.

Yep. +1 for that.

--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
on 6/22/00 8:22 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:

> I'd like to propose
>
> Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>
>
> My +1 is obvious, let's hear your votes.
I thought he already was! :-)
+1

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'd like to propose
>
>     Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>
>
> as new committer for the Cocoon project.
>
> Berin recently volunteered to cleanup the Cocoon2 branch and synchronize
> it with the Avalon project. He already received commit access on the
> Avalon project as well.
>
> I believe Berin showed both the skills and the attitude and they match
> our development model very much, he is also doing this partially for his
> day-job so it should give him the time to keep going.
>
> As a plus, he volunteered to write documentation for the Avalon classes
> as well as to keep up with synchronization between the two projects.
>
> My +1 is obvious, let's hear your votes.

I dig it. +1.

- donald