Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Juan Alberto Cirez <ac...@hip2linux.com> on 2001/04/07 05:12:12 UTC

Mobile Computers

Hello there. This question has nothing to do with APACHE or TOMCAT per
say. but here it goes:
I think it was sometime time last year when I saw an article in the
Linux Journal about mobile computers. I think there were designed to use
the CROUSE chip from Transmeta. There was several pictures of some of
these computers (If we can call it that...). They seemed to be about the
size of a book (8 inches wide by 12 inches long, I think). The looked
like a cross between a PDA and one of those PADs used in the Star Trek
shows, but bigger. They showed sceeenshots of the display and it showed
full color graphics, etc...
I think the article mentioned these products were going to be available
by now...

Does anyone remember this article and if so when on what issue of the
Linux Journal was it in?
Also any links to the sites where I can find information about buying
one of those computers..

Thanks

-Alberto-
acirez@hip2linux.com