Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/01 13:44:53 UTC

Re: getSession error?

Hi Jake,

"Last thing we did was modify frame rate for red5"
=> That sounds strange to me. The frame rate is a client side setting (mostly)
You can set several frame rates:
 - the frame rate of the SWF files (main.xyz.swf)
 - the frame rate of the video that you broadcast
 - the frame rate of the video that are produced by the recording process

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock