Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> on 2010/05/07 20:59:09 UTC

Thrift 0.3.0 RC2

All,

Ooook, let's try this again.

I propose that we accept:
http://people.apache.org/~bryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc2.tar.gz

as the official Thrift 0.3.0 release. It is based on a fresh checkout from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/thrift/branches/0.3.0.

The GPG signature can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~bryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc2.tar.gz.asc
with an MD5 sum of f4c718faf0a5180bf8df21b81e8cb59e

Please download and untar, verify the signature and sum, then run configure
and make.

Sorry to keep going round and round, but we (again) need your +1 votes to
accept this tarball.

Thanks!

RE: Thrift 0.3.0 RC2

Posted by Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com>.
FWIW this built fine again on my system (--without-ruby). +1 on sanity and buildability checks.

Looks like both the patches David references have been committed now. Should be good to go with those included.

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.