Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2008/07/17 18:01:45 UTC

Continuum 1.1 - settings.xml

I am trying to build a continuum 1.1 project, and several properties
which form my SCM Url are defined in my settings.xml.

My build definition has the following argument:

-P ci-0098 -Ddtt_scm_host =10.20.5.12 -Ddtt_scm_port=8080

But the SCM Url does not get resolved by Continuum:

scm:svn:http://${dtt_scm_host}:${dtt_scm_port}/platform/deloitte-maven-c
ommon

Could you please advise on how to have Continuum pickup up my
settings.xml properties?

Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

RE: Continuum 1.1 - settings.xml

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Thanks, mine was under %M2_HOME%.

Which settings.xml do you use? It must be the one under $USER_HOME/.m2/
with
USER_HOME the home directory of the user that run Continuum

Emmanuel

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.