Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kostali hassan <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/14 09:47:00 UTC

DIH:damaged files

I try to index many files msword and pdf using solr-5.4.1 ;
In solr logg I get only the description of ERROR not the file who cause the
Error;
 how to get a list of files are corrupt and Tika cannot index them; AND
even if solr try index corrupt file and fail how force solr to continue
indexing the next file ,because in handler DIH of solr I wrote in
tika_data_config.xml onError="skip" or onError="continue" dont work because
the indexation stop when tika try index the first corrupt file.