Posted to users@camel.apache.org by suresh <su...@wipro.com> on 2012/04/03 11:58:27 UTC

Camel JmxAgent to use in java

Hi,

1)I am working on apche camel, so want to know how the jmxAgent will be used
in java, to get the camel route status and routeId,2)how the connection will
be get establishe when the camel context gets deployed into servicemix.3)how
the jmxAgent will be grt in java, is there any APIs to to do this.

Pls help regards this.
Thanks
Suresh

Re: Camel JmxAgent to use in java

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The JMX stuff is just pure JMX. So you can find tutorials and what not
on the internet how to use JMX.

If you start a Camel application, such as one of the examples.
Then you can start jconsole, and from jconsole connect via JMX to that
Camel application.
And then you can browse the JMX mbeans, and see whats Camel exposes.

The JMX mbeans expose attributes and operations which has the details.
For example the route mbean, has an attribute for the route id etc.

And see the Camel JMX documentation at
http://camel.apache.org/camel-jmx.html

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM, suresh <su...@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1)I am working on apche camel, so want to know how the jmxAgent will be used
> in java, to get the camel route status and routeId,2)how the connection will
> be get establishe when the camel context gets deployed into servicemix.3)how
> the jmxAgent will be grt in java, is there any APIs to to do this.
>
> Pls help regards this.
> Thanks
> Suresh

Claus Ibsen