Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sy...@cognos.com> on 2003/01/22 18:35:34 UTC

Availability of 1.1

I have been disconnected from the list for the past few months or so (and I
cannot find answers on the list) but I was wondering if:

- there a foreseen date about when 1.1 will loose its "beta" qualification?
- are new features currently allowed in this 1.1beta or only bug fixes?

Implicit header support is completed but I am having a hard time with the
test case which involves handler and server side stuff, which I am not much
knowledgeable about yet ;-(

A few people mentioned their interest in trying it out, I will send it out
as soon as I can get back access to the CVS tree...

Sylvain.

Re: Availability of 1.1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Sylvain,

Please feel free to post a "cvs diff -u" against the latest cvs (with the test case). If someone
gets time, they will be able to look into the test case problems. Glen (Release Mgr for 1.1) will
hopefully reply about 1.1 dates etc when he gets back from his vacation.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/