Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Giulio Troccoli <Gi...@uk.linedata.com> on 2008/05/02 10:54:09 UTC

Different patches from SVN and TSVN

First of all I apologise for the crossposting. Also this is not an issue
but just a curiosity.

I have created two patches: one using SVN and one using TSVN. They
contain the say changes of course (that's why this is not an issue) but
the order of the files is different.

Out of curiosity, why is it that?

I'm using SVN 1.4.5 and TSVN 1.4.5. I created the patch with `svn diff >
svn.patch`

Giulio

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851     VAT Reg No 778499447

RE: Re: Different patches from SVN and TSVN

Posted by Giulio Troccoli <Gi...@uk.linedata.com>.
Thanks Stefan. As I said it was just out of curiosity and your answer is more than enough for me

Posted by Stefan Küng <to...@gmail.com>.