Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/21 07:36:19 UTC

[m2] How to generate source xref?

With a snapshot of maven-site-plugin, I see this warning:

[INFO] Generate "Maven Surefire Report" report.
[WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[INFO] Generate "Continuous Integration" report.

I looked around for something like 'maven-xref-plugin' but I don't see it.

Is there a plugin that generates the source xref and test source xref
for Maven 2?

Thanks,
Wendy

Re: [m2] How to generate source xref?

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.

> On 4/20/06, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am pretty sure you're looking for JXR. ;-)
>
> That was it, thanks!
>
> --
> Wendy

This brings up an interesting question: If plug-in A (Surefire) depends on
plug-in B (JXR), should plug-in B be a transitive dependency and thus
installed along with plug-in A?  Does such a concept exist for plug-ins in
Maven 2.0.X?  If not, is it planned?

Thanks.

--
Jamie Bisotti

Re: [m2] How to generate source xref?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I am pretty sure you're looking for JXR. ;-)

<reporting>
<plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>jxr-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>

Give it a try and report back...

Wayne