Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/06 13:08:48 UTC

RE: [jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_ map_close, NULL parameter

	As I have posted before (and thus is available in the mailing list
archives), there are two common causes of this.  The first is a mistake in
the registry - the path to your uriworkermap.properties file or the path to
the workers.properties file is not correct.  The other problem is that the
worker you are trying to use is not defined in the workers.properties file.
In your case that would mean that ajp12 is not defined in the workers.list
variable or the worker.ajp12 trio of variables are missing (from
workers.properties).

	Randy