Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2008/03/17 14:16:59 UTC

[orchestra] Re: Bean Scope Problems

Hi!
> I already decided before you answered - I just search since 15 minutes for a myFaces + orchestra tutorial or example. Now I have to change my little application (to use spring and orchestra) - theres any archetype to create a myFaces+spring+orchestra webproject with maven?

Currently there is just the myfaces orchestra examples [1] project where
you can copy and paste the configuration easily.

I hope that someone is going to contribute a nice looking tutorial
sometimes :-) archetype would be great too ....

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/trunk/examples

Re: [orchestra] Re: Bean Scope Problems

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I already decided before you answered - I just search since 15 minutes for a myFaces + orchestra tutorial or example. Now I have to change my little application (to use spring and orchestra) - theres any archetype to create a myFaces+spring+orchestra webproject with maven?
>  >
>  Currently there is just the myfaces orchestra examples [1] project where
>  you can copy and paste the configuration easily.

there is also one here:
code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

please use the SVN version, since that is the latest greatest...

(this demo is also using Trinidad)

>  I hope that someone is going to contribute a nice looking tutorial
>  sometimes :-) archetype would be great too ....

yeah, an archetype would be really cool.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: