Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by V Narayanan <V....@Sun.COM> on 2007/07/27 11:58:26 UTC

problem while attaching a file to JIRA

Hi,

I get the following when I try to attach a file to a JIRA. Does anyone
know how to resolve this?

A system error has occurred.

If this problem persists - please notify your JIRA administrator of this
problem.

If you are an administrator, please try submitting this problem via the
Support Request Page
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/admin/jira/JiraSupportRequest%21default.jspa>

Else, please create a support issue on our *support system* at
http://support.atlassian.com with the following information:

   1. a description of your problem
   2. cut & paste the error and system information found below
   3. attach the application server log file (
      /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-jira-3.9.1/bin/atlassian-jira.log )

*Cause: *
java.lang.NullPointerException

*Stack Trace: * [hide]

java.lang.NullPointerException

Narayanan

Re: problem while attaching a file to JIRA

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
When wondering about the status of tools/machines at apache, you can
look at: http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

I think there's some Jira maintenance going on, because the JIRA entry
says this for Status information:
OK - HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily - 0.400 second response time

I think when it is Moved Temporarily, someone may be actively working
on it, sometimes we may have only read access...

Myrna

Re: problem while attaching a file to JIRA

Posted by V Narayanan <V....@Sun.COM>.
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:

>> I get the following when I try to attach a file to a JIRA. Does anyone
>> know how to resolve this?
>>

> I see it also. I don't know what is the issue.
>
> Dag
>
> V Narayanan <V....@Sun.COM> writes:

Hi Dag,

Thank you for the reply. Yes seems like a problem with JIRA. I just sent
my patch as an attachment
in an email to enable people to look at it since I would be leaving for
the weekend. I hope to put
the patch in JIRA on Monday, hopefully JIRA should be back online by then.

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.