Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/12/08 15:33:07 UTC

Integration of Wagon into maven-project

Michal,

I'm rapidly approaching complete coverage on maven-project so I'll be
looking for your thoughts on integrating Wagon in a very simple form to
begin with.

I would like simply be able to transform the list of dependencies to
their artifact form which is all I need right now to integrate the
components into the 1.x code. I don't want to introduce any notions of
downloading or repositories in the Project proper but would like to push
that into another layer.

I'm going to focus on inheritance on the model and properties right now
and add more tests but later today or early tomorrow I'll be ready for
some Wagon guidance.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl