Posted to user@geode.apache.org by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2019/05/07 05:03:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Spring Boot for Apache Geode 1.0.0.RELEASE Available!

It is my pleasure to announce the first GA release of Spring Boot for
Apache Geode (SBDG) 1.0.0.RELEASE.

See the official release announcement on spring.io for more details:

https://spring.io/blog/2019/05/07/spring-boot-for-apache-geode-pivotal-gemfire-1-0-0-release-available

Feedback appreciated and welcomed.

-John

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Spring Boot for Apache Geode 1.0.0.RELEASE Available!

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations John,

Great work as always.

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Engineer, GemFire Product Lead

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations John,

Great work as always.