Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/11/18 22:02:13 UTC

Draft proposal for a JSR-303 Bean Validation incubator podling

We have an initial draft proposal to create a JSR-303 Bean Validation
implementation at Apache as an incubator podling.

Take a look at the proposal [1] and feel free to ask questions about it
on the dev@commons list and volunteer to be an initial committer if you
have time and interests in bean validation....

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ValidationProposal

Thanks,
Donald

Re: Draft proposal for a JSR-303 Bean Validation incubator podling

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Donald,
>
> Excellent!  I am interested in being an initial committer.

Great, I've added your name to the proposal:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ValidationProposal

Niall

Posted by Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I reviewed the proposal few days ago and forgot to vote here.

+1

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> wrote:
> Will be good to have a member of the JSR-303 EG in the community!
> I've added your name to the proposal.
>

> -Donald
>

> Gerhard Petracek wrote:
>>
>> hi donald,
>>
>> as project lead of myfaces extval and member of the bv-eg i'm basically
>> interested (for sure).
>> since i'm quite busy (especially within the next weeks), i can't say how
>> much time i'll be able to spend on it.
>>
>> regards,
>> gerhard
>>

>> 2009/11/18 Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>>
>>
>>    We have an initial draft proposal to create a JSR-303 Bean
>>    Validation implementation at Apache as an incubator podling.
>>
>>    Take a look at the proposal [1] and feel free to ask questions about
>>    it on the dev@commons list and volunteer to be an initial committer
>>    if you have time and interests in bean validation....
>>
>>    [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ValidationProposal
>>

>>    Thanks,
>>    Donald

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

Re: Draft proposal for a JSR-303 Bean Validation incubator podling

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.