Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2018/02/22 00:23:56 UTC

[Rank up] Prove there are many Ignite users and developers

Igniters,

I've come across an interesting article [1] that suggests measuring
project/product state and its community grows by putting together
information from LinkedIn.

Personally, I'm totally for this metric -- it's simple and vivid.

However, we were so busy deploying our Ignite applications or making it
better that forgot to speak out that we are skilled Ignite users and
developers. Help Ignite to catch up by going to your LinkedIn profiles and
adding "Apache Ignite" as a skill ;) Show that there are many of us who
keep moving Ignite forward!

[1] http://davebrimley.com/blog/IMDG-Skills-Jobs-Index-2018/

--
Denis