Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Smirnova, Natalya" <ns...@mera.ru> on 2006/07/13 10:41:58 UTC

[Axis2] Engaged addressing module

Hello.

I have the following issue:

    How I can engage addressing module on client side? I read User Guid and found two ways.

     But I can include into classpath only *.jar or *.zip archives, and cannot include addressing-1.0.mar. I tried rename into addressing-1.0.jar, but it didn't work.

     How I can use the second way, if I use JBOSS application server? Axis2 is .war archive, which is deployed on server and I cannot access repository folder in my client code.

I have such errors:

      org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found

      at org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:395)

      at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:279)

      at client.EchoNonBlockingDualClient.main(EchoNonBlockingDualClient.java:52)

Best regards, Smirnova Natalya.

MERA NN /EMA/custom software

Re: [Axis2] Engaged addressing module

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ;

You have two way of doing that;
- Drop the addressing module into class path (here the class path is the
location where your axis2 jars are located)
- Create configuration context using a repository where repo will
contains addressing module.

btw following faq will help you http://www.wso2.net/kb/182

Smirnova, Natalya wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have the following issue:
>
> How I can engage addressing module on client side? I read User Guid
> and found two ways.
>
> But I can include into classpath only *.jar or *.zip archives, and
> cannot include addressing-1.0.mar. I tried rename into
> addressing-1.0.jar, but it didn’t work.
>
> How I can use the second way, if I use JBOSS application server? Axis2
> is .war archive, which is deployed on server and I cannot access
> repository folder in my client code.
>
> I have such errors:
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
>
> at
> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(_AxisService.java:395_)
>
> at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(_ServiceClient.java:279_)
>
> at
> client.EchoNonBlockingDualClient.main(_EchoNonBlockingDualClient.java:52_)
>
> Best regards, Smirnova Natalya.
>
> MERA NN /EMA/custom software

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [Axis2] Engaged addressing module

Posted by Angel Cholchev <a....@bg.seeburger.com>.
Hi
Your problem is, that the addressing module is not deployed therefor not
available to axis2.
You can check which modules are available to your system by using the
AxisConfiguration methods. The modules are typically in the
client_repo/modules. The class that is responsible for deploying the
modules however is, in my opinion not very gut implemented(especially
the loadFromClassPath() method). I personally have managed to solve the
problem by writing my custom ConfigurationContext creator, which refers
to the deployment engine. By this you can easily add the custom location
of your module, which in my case is in my class path.
The other thing you should pay attention to is that you can't simply
rename the .mar to a .jar. If you unzip the mar you'll see that the .mar
has a lib folder which contains some jars. That would mess up JBOSS.
In my opinion you can create a jar from the mar, excluding the ".mar" '
s lib directory (and later adding it into the classpath in order for the
module to work). Add a ArchiveFileData from the new .jar and set it's
type to "DeploymentConstants.TYPE_MODULE" and then add the
ArchiveFileData to the DeploymentEngine. Deploy the module by
"DeploymentEngine.doDeploy()" and then fix the Phases (which is
otherwise automatically done by a private method of the
DeploymentEngine. After that you should have the module available to
your axis2Engine and you can easily engage it either by ServiceClient or
AxisConfiguration.
Good luck

Angel Cholchev