Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/06/21 10:27:23 UTC

Welcome Timothee Maret as a Sling PMC member!

Hi Sling community,

I'm pleased to announce that the Sling PMC has just elected Timothee as
a new PMC member, and he has accepted.

Timothee has been making steady and good contributions to Sling for
quite some time, so I think this is very well deserved.

Congrats and welcome!

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Welcome Timothee Maret as a Sling PMC member!

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your support. I look forward to contributing further to the
project success.

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@apache.org>.