Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2021/12/09 18:22:28 UTC

RE: Back Orders

Has anyone seen the attached error when creating a production run?  We
have proper dates set for the BOM and Routings.

From: <ja...@productive1.com>
Date: Wed, November 10, 2021 12:33 pm
To: "user@ofbiz.apache.org" <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>

Can someone tell me how backorders are suppose to function out of the
box. Here is what I am seeing

1. Order Placed with a total of 10 items with 1 item that is back
ordered (Correct)
2. Pick List Created with 9 items (Correct)
3. When packing the system should only show 9 items but system is
showing all 10 items (incorrect)
4. After Original Order is shipped and the backordered product is
received then the backordered item is now available for picking but
should have ship group 00002 but currently it has ship group 00001

Am I missing something? Can anyone let me know how it is suppose to
function?

Re: Back Orders

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi James,

I guess you attached something to your mail to the user ml. It happens to
be so that the configuration of this mailing list does not allow for
attachments to go through.

If you feel this is an error due to a flaw in the OFBiz code, please
register a ticket in our JIRA (see [1])
It may also be so that an ticket is registered for the same. Please check
our JIRA.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OFBIZ/issues/

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits