Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 11:52:41 UTC

row_cache_provider = 'SerializingCacheProvider'

Hello

I begin use SerializingCacheProvider for rows cashing, and got
extremely JAVA heap grows. But i think that this cache provider
doesn't use JAVA heap

Re: row_cache_provider = 'SerializingCacheProvider'

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.
I think that SerializingCacheProvider have more JAVA HEAP footprint,
then i think

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.