Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org> on 2020/09/04 05:08:05 UTC

Re: Request to release packages(Apache Solr Solrj,Apache Solr Core) with latest netty

It was just recently updated:
8.7 will use 4.1.50.Final.  I just checked by using a local distribution
(cd solr; ant dist) on branch_8x and looking for the netty jar files
therein.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley