Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Humayun kabir <hu...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/22 10:24:48 UTC

Hadoop configuration

someone please help me to configure hadoop such as core-site.xml,
hdfs-site.xml, mapred-site.xml etc.
please provide some example. it is badly needed. because i run in a 2 node
cluster. when i run the wordcount example then it gives the result too
mutch fetch failure.

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Apache:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/cluster_setup.html

RHEL / CentOS:
http://mapredit.blogspot.com/p/get-hadoop-cluster-running-in-20.html

Ubuntu:
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

P Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by raghavendhra rahul <ra...@gmail.com>.
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/
This is the easiest guide to configure hadoop.

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by Humayun kabir <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Uma,
Thanks a lot. At last it is running without errors. Thank you very much for
your suggestion.

RE: Hadoop configuration

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by Humayun kabir <hu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by Joey Krabacher <jk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by Humayun kabir <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Uma,

RE: Hadoop configuration

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by Humayun kabir <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Uma,

RE: Hadoop configuration

Re: Hadoop configuration

Posted by Michael Segel <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Class project due?
Sorry, second set of questions on setting up a 2 node cluster...

Sent from my iPhone