Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by leesf <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/16 07:07:11 UTC

Re: Dec 17, 2019 Meeting notes

Hi,

Sorry for late repsponse. Since hangouts is blocked in china, to encorage
more people in china to participate, we could use skype(
https://web.skype.com/ ) for weekly sync meeting and may give it a try.

Besides I would like to count the number of people in China who want to
participate in the meeting but wouldn't participate due to network issues?
Or we would still use hangouts since it is also good in practice if no
other people want to participate.:)

Best,
Leesf

Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com> 于2019年12月18日周三 下午2:30写道:

Re: Dec 17, 2019 Meeting notes

Posted by leesf <le...@gmail.com>.
The discussed  Tuesdays 9pm - 10pm PST is suitable to me and maybe also
suitable to many people in china. More people in china would participate in
this discussion if interested.

Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> 于2020年1月19日周日 上午1:39写道:

Re: Dec 17, 2019 Meeting notes

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.