Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 狗卷 <30...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/30 12:52:45 UTC

开源之夏项目

尊敬的项目组织者,

我是一名对开源之夏项目充满热情的学生,希望能够参与今年的项目。在准备申请书时,我发现缺乏最新的信息和联系方式,因此写信向您求助。

我想了解一下目前各个项目递交申请书的人数情况,以及是否有交流群或导师联系方式可供参考。这些信息对我来说非常重要,因为我希望能够更好地了解各个项目的背景和导师的期望,从而提交一份更加精确和有针对性的申请。

如果可能的话,请提供以下信息:

项目递交申请书的人数统计;

项目的交流群或讨论论坛;

导师的联系方式,以便我在需要时进行进一步咨询。

非常感谢您抽出时间阅读我的请求。我非常期待参与开源之夏项目,并为开源社区做出贡献。如果您需要任何其他信息,请随时与我联系。

此致

感谢!

刘卓鑫&nbsp;

3064617854@qq.com

Dear Project Organizers,

I am an enthusiastic student interested in participating in this year's Open Source Summer program. As I was preparing my application, I found a lack of up-to-date information and contact details, and I am writing to seek your assistance.

I would like to inquire about the number of applicants for each project who have submitted their application documents, as well as if there are any communication groups or mentor contact information available for reference. This information is crucial for me as I would like to gain a better understanding of the project backgrounds and the expectations of the mentors in order to submit a more accurate and targeted application.

If possible, please provide the following information:

Statistics on the number of applicants who have submitted their application documents for each project.

Communication groups or discussion forums related to the projects.

Contact information for the mentors, so that I can seek further guidance if needed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to consider my request. I am eagerly looking forward to participating in the Open Source Summer program and making contributions to the open-source community. Please feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information.

Best regards,

Thanks!

Liu Zhuoxin&nbsp;

3064617854@qq.com

Re: 开源之夏项目

Posted by king hao <ki...@gmail.com>.
Dear Mr. Liu, welcome to participate in the activities of Apache Linkis
Open Source Summer and participate in the construction of Linkis open
source community. You can add your adviser to kinsanities(陌悉之陌) on wechat
and he will draw you into the right community, or contact him at
kinghao007@gmail.com

狗卷 <30...@qq.com.invalid> 于2023年5月30日周二 21:44写道:

Re: 开源之夏项目

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.
Dear Liu Zhuoxin,

we really appreciate that you are interested in participating in our
OSPP challenge!

First of all, you already found the best way for communicating with us:
our mailing list.
Despite this, a lot of our discussions (at least the more concrete,
technical ones) are happening in our GitHub project:
https://github.com/apache/streampipes

We are offering two challenges.
The first one is about improving our kubernetes deployment:
https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/org/prodetail/23fc00416?list=org&navpage=org
This is mentored by our PMC Zike Yang (zike@apache.org).

The second one targets the introduction of a new deployment mode within
our docker-compose deployment:
https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/org/prodetail/23fc00557?list=org&navpage=org
This is mentored by myself (bossenti@apache.org).

If you want to you can of course approach us directly.

Best
Tim